1. Purchase Policy:
- Festival tickets are issued by The Spa Bridlington whose policies do not allow exchange or refund after a purchase has been made, or replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. If applicable please contact Musicport (01947 603475), and keep any email or postal correspondence in a safe place.
- Tickets may be transferred by agreement with Musicport - contact as above for this or any other query.
2. Admission to festival:
- Musicport reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the organisation.
- Most Musicport events are family-friendly, but young persons under 16 will not be admitted without an adult. Parents/carers/guardians remain responsible for their accompanying children at all times.
- Tickets are exchanged on arrival at the Festival Box Office for a non-transferable wristband. Wristbands which have been broken, stretched or otherwise removed will not be replaced and are invalid.
3. Concession rate:
- Available for Students (with student card), ES40, over 60s.
- Please bring proof of status to the box office when you attend the event. Please note that Working Family Tax Credit forms do not constitute proof of ES40 status.
- 2 for 1 disabled ticket: If you are disabled and need a personal assistant or carer with you, you can purchase both tickets for the price of one (full price). Please bring proof of status.
Every effort is made to keep to the advertised programme and timings. However, Musicport reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the advertised programme and timings should circumstances require this, without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
5. Festival – Theatre events:
Seating in the theatre is limited to 670. No standing is allowed. Please arrive in good time if you wish to secure a seat for a particular performance. If the theatre is full, seats often become available after a short while so you are encouraged to wait.
- Please note that unauthorised photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the event.